The salon will re-open on Monday and we can’t wait to see you! As always, our first concern is keeping you as well as our team safe.
With this in mind, could you please read the following points carefully before attending your appointment
- We have extended our opening hours and limited our capacity to ensure we are following the required social distancing recommendations.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will provide a hand sanitiser station at reception, and we’ll ask you to use it when entering and leaving the salon.
- The toilet is closed to clients
- Please come alone to your appointment – do not bring your family or friends
- Please don’t bring coats or jackets to the salon unless they are absolutely necessary
- On arrival, please wait outside and your stylist will come and collect you
- Patch Testing requirements still apply
- We won’t be providing magazines for the time being, due to the risk of cross-contamination
- Please don’t wander around the salon or pick up retail items. A member of the team will be very happy to help you if there is something you would like to look at
- Salon staff will be in full PPE, including face visors. Please do remember to wear your mask. We will have masks in the salon that can be purchased for a small fee
- We are doing our utmost to give everyone on our waiting list an appointment. We will be working with reduced customers in the salon and extended opening hours. This means that we will be fully implementing our cancellation policy and you will be charged for late cancellation or no show
- There may be a service charge on clients bills for time taken and colour used