As we head into the colder months and in line with government and industry body guidelines, we have once again implemented changes to help ensure the safety of our team as well as you, our valued guests.
- Wash basins are sanitised once a client has had their hair washed
- Each individual work area is sanitised once a client has left
- We now use only disposable towels
- Gowns are washed after each use
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door, we politely request that this be used when entering the salon
- Our staff sanitise and wash their hands throughout the day
We now have the NHS Track and Trace app for your convenience. Please look out for the QR Codes which are available throughout the salon and scan yourself in as soon as you enter the salon. Please see this article if you have any problems using the app or do feel free to ask any of our team and they will happily help you.
For more information on what to expect when visiting the salon for your appointment, please see our Covid-19 Guidelines for appointments.